About Your Number One Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Professionals in Lancaster
Your Lancaster Plumber & HVAC pros, Lancaster Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, has provided the best plumbing repairs, heating installations and AC tune-ups for over a century. Since 1904, Lancaster Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has served Lancaster as a full-service plumbing and HVAC company, providing sales, service, design and installation for residential, commercial, and industrial clients.
Experience first class service the moment we arrive at your home. The technician will roll out the red carpet and wear booties to protect your property from dirt and damage. Our goal is to leave the work area cleaner than before the repair.
Lancaster Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Difference
Lancaster Plumbing, Heating & Cooling difference means that your Lancaster home will receive the absolute best in plumbing repairs, A/C installation, and furnace maintenance. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee begins with a code of conduct that assures you will be treated with respect and your home or business will receive the utmost care. A trained, live person will answer your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and a Lancaster plumber or HVAC technician will address all your questions and concerns.
- Quality Assurance – We will ensure your project is completed in a timely, professional manner. Our licensed, trained technicians have extensive experience in their field and will work hard to make your experience enjoyable and hassle-free.
- Dedicated to Top-Quality Customer Service – We believe in going above and beyond to deliver expert service and an enjoyable experience. A live, trained operator answers your call. We arrive on time, accommodating your schedule. Our Lancaster plumbers and HVAC techs are well groomed, wear clean uniforms with identification, protect your floor with shoe covers, and use clean work mats. We gladly answer all your questions. We even do a thorough clean up before we leave.
- Over 100 Years of Experience – Lancaster Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is Lancaster’s oldest plumbing and heating company, providing expert service since 1904.
- Ultimate Peace of Mind Guarantee – Quality work is an investment that pays off in the long run. We take pride in using high quality parts and equipment, utilizing the most current technologies and constantly training technicians in the latest advancements. We trust the quality of our work that’s why we offer a full 1-year repair warranty, so go ahead and relax.
- Up-Front Pricing – We charge by the job, not by the hour. Lancaster Plumbing, Heating & Cooling service technicians will always tell you the price before they begin work and give you options so you can make a wise decision for you and your family. The work will then be completed to your satisfaction, guaranteed.
- Same-Day Speedy Service – We promise to provide top-notch service 24/7 with no overtime repair rates-EVER, and arrive at a convenient time according to your schedule.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with our work, we will do what it takes to make it right.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service – Lancaster Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will always talk to a live, trained operator, and your problem will be solved quickly and efficiently. We realize plumbing and HVAC issues are not on a 9-5 schedule, that’s why we have no overtime repair rates-EVER!
- Everything Under One Roof – Whether you have a plumbing, heating, cooling or water care project on your hands we can help!
- Improve Your Lancaster Home with Air Conditioning
It is not always cold in the environment. There comes a time where a person can experience a turn of events and feel so hot. With that being said, improving a person’s home will need to be diverse. They will need to install an air conditioner to balance the environment between hot and cold. But...Read More
- Getting a Lancaster Commercial HVAC Contractor – An Investment in Itself
In any commercial building, air and temperature control is essential for the convenience of man and machine. You cannot expect man to withstand an enclosed environment that is either too hot or too cold. Likewise, for today’s complex gadgets, they also need an environment with a controlled climate to function properly. It is hard to...Read More