About Your Number One Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Professionals in Lancaster
Your Lancaster Plumber & HVAC pros, Lancaster Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, has provided the best plumbing repairs, heating installations and AC tune-ups for over a century. Since 1904, Lancaster Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has served Lancaster as a full-service plumbing and HVAC company, providing sales, service, design and installation for residential, commercial, and industrial clients.
Experience first class service the moment we arrive at your home. The technician will roll out the red carpet and wear booties to protect your property from dirt and damage. Our goal is to leave the work area cleaner than before the repair.
Lancaster Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Difference
Lancaster Plumbing, Heating & Cooling difference means that your Lancaster home will receive the absolute best in plumbing repairs, A/C installation, and furnace maintenance. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee begins with a code of conduct that assures you will be treated with respect and your home or business will receive the utmost care. A trained, live person will answer your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and a Lancaster plumber or HVAC technician will address all your questions and concerns.
- Quality Assurance – We will ensure your project is completed in a timely, professional manner. Our licensed, trained technicians have extensive experience in their field and will work hard to make your experience enjoyable and hassle-free.
- Dedicated to Top-Quality Customer Service – We believe in going above and beyond to deliver expert service and an enjoyable experience. A live, trained operator answers your call. We arrive on time, accommodating your schedule. Our Lancaster plumbers and HVAC techs are well groomed, wear clean uniforms with identification, protect your floor with shoe covers, and use clean work mats. We gladly answer all your questions. We even do a thorough clean up before we leave.
- Over 100 Years of Experience – Lancaster Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is Lancaster’s oldest plumbing and heating company, providing expert service since 1904.
- Ultimate Peace of Mind Guarantee – Quality work is an investment that pays off in the long run. We take pride in using high quality parts and equipment, utilizing the most current technologies and constantly training technicians in the latest advancements. We trust the quality of our work that’s why we offer a full 1-year repair warranty, so go ahead and relax.
- Up-Front Pricing – We charge by the job, not by the hour. Lancaster Plumbing, Heating & Cooling service technicians will always tell you the price before they begin work and give you options so you can make a wise decision for you and your family. The work will then be completed to your satisfaction, guaranteed.
- Same-Day Speedy Service – We promise to provide top-notch service 24/7 with no overtime repair rates-EVER, and arrive at a convenient time according to your schedule.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with our work, we will do what it takes to make it right.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service – Lancaster Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will always talk to a live, trained operator, and your problem will be solved quickly and efficiently. We realize plumbing and HVAC issues are not on a 9-5 schedule, that’s why we have no overtime repair rates-EVER!
- Everything Under One Roof – Whether you have a plumbing, heating, cooling or water care project on your hands we can help!
- No Claptrap - Just the Straight Rap on Plumbing Traps
What is a Trap? Draining sewage and waste out of your Lancaster home or office can get smelly. That’s because fumes from gases like methane, nitrogen, hydrogen sulfide and carbon monoxide are a by-product of wastes. The job of a plumbing trap is to keep these gases (and their odors), and also small vermin, from...Read More
- Sorting Out Washers in Lancaster
There are variations in clothes washers, but all are basically big tubs that fill with water, agitate to scrub clothes, and then spin to wring out the water. Of course, in addition to these basic functions, they may have any number of sophisticated features. Most types also incorporate an electronic timer and controls. Because a...Read More