Lancaster Geothermal Heating & Cooling
Are you considering investing in a new cooling and heating system for your home? Have you considered the benefits of geothermal technology? At My Same Day Service Company we are experts on providing quality geothermal heating and cooling solutions to residential and commercial property owners throughout Lancaster, York, Harrisburg, Berks and Chester Counties.
Geothermal heating and cooling solutions are an energy efficient, green alternative to conventional heating and cooling methods, and provides several money saving benefits to both homeowners and business owners.
While furnaces, heaters and air conditioning units are becoming more energy efficient as technology advances, most still rely on fossil fuels in order to operate. These energy efficient products will certainly still save you money and help lessen your impact on the environment, so they shouldn't be discounted. However, if you really want to make a difference in your utility bills, you should consider having a geothermal heat pump installed by the professional HVAC technicians at My Same Day Service Company.
What is Geothermal Technology?
Geothermal technology is the world’s most advanced, most cost-efficient heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) system. While most solar-based systems only heat your home, geothermal energy, powered by the earth's renewable energy, cools and heats. In warm weather, heat is extracted from your home and transferred to the ground. In cooler weather, heat is drawn from the ground and transferred to your home.
The whole Geothermal process operates at a fraction of the cost of a standard heating and air conditioning system. Homeowners who have purchased geothermal equipment are not only concerned about the environment but are also interested in drastically reducing utility costs for years to come.
Tapping the Underground
Before deciding on Geothermal Technology consider:
- Conducting a home energy audit to determine the size of the system needed.
- Finding a certified contractor like My Same Day Service Company that is experienced with Geothermal installation.
- Surveying the land area to determine placement of underground pipes. If the area is ample a backhoe can be used for horizontal loops in shallow trenches. If the area is limited, a drilling rig is used for deeper, vertical loops.
Benefits of Using Geothermal Heating and Cooling Systems
- Cut Your Cooling & Heating Costs Up To 80%
- Cut Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Drastically Reduce the Cost of Your Hot Water Utilities
- Improve Year-Round Comfort With Humidity Control
- Eliminate or Reduce Soot, Fumes or Carbon Monoxide Gases
Geothermal heat pumps are the alternative and most energy efficient way to heat and cool a home in Lancaster, York, Harrisburg, Berks and Chester Counties. If you are interested in getting a geothermal heating and cooling system installed in your home, contact your reliable HVAC company, My Same Day Service Company, today! We offer geothermal installation, repair and maintenance services.
Our Lancaster Geothermal Contractors Provide These Services
- Geothermal Heating
- Geothermal Cooling
- Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Geothermal Energy
- Geothermal Water Heaters
- Energy Efficient Heating
- Energy Efficient Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heat Pump Installation
- Geothermal Systems
- Heat Pump Repairs
- Heat Pumps
- Geothermal Heat
Why You Should Hire Us for Your Geothermal Heating & Cooling
Since 1904 My Same Day Service Company has been committed to providing the most reliable heating and air conditioning services available in Lancaster, York, Harrisburg, Berks and Chester Counties. We are a Lancaster plumber and HVAC company that cares about providing our customers with energy efficient products that offer money saving benefits and increased indoor comfort, and as technology has advanced, so have we. One way we have found to help Lancaster homeowners cut heating and cooling costs and improve the quality of their indoor comfort experience is with geothermal heat pumps.
We provide up-front pricing on all our geothermal systems and repairs, so you know what to expect before we start. We charge by the job, not by the hour. Our Lancaster geothermal experts will will always tell you the price before they begin work and give you options so you can make a wise decision when it comes to your heating and air conditioning systems. The work will then be completed to your satisfaction, guaranteed. If you are not 100% satisfied with our geothermal installation work, we will do whatever it takes to make it right. Call us today to request an estimate for the cost of installing a geothermal heating and cooling system for your home, and see what a difference geothermal energy makes when it comes to reducing your heating and air conditioning costs.
Recent Articles about Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- THE WONDERS OF LANCASTER GEOTHERMAL HEATING - Heating is one of the necessities in homes that are suspect to really cold weather. However, if there is one downside to heating, it is that they can be the primary cause of the escalation of your electrical bills. This especially holds true during winter, when the heater is working extra-hard. However, there is a ... [Read more]
- LANCASTER GEOTHERMAL HEAT PUMP BASICS - As people throughout the world think and take action to preserve the natural environment, most in developed countries are taking a fresh look at how they use energy to heat and cool their homes. Furnaces, boilers and air conditioning units are becoming more efficient. Most, however, rely on fossil fuels. Whether a homeowner looks at ... [Read more]