Dehumidification Helps Keep Lancaster Indoor Air Safe
During the warmer months humidity levels have a tendency to rise in Lancaster. Elevated levels of humidity can have a negative impact on your indoor air quality. High humidity promotes the growth of mold and mildew, which can cause damage to your building as well as your health. Mold has a number of adverse effects indoors. It causes allergic reactions, asthma attacks, trouble breathing, skin and eye irritation and other fever-like symptoms. Mold growth also devalues your property and must be removed immediately which can lead to expensive mold remediation services.
If you have noticed that the levels of moisture within your home are higher than would be considered normal, then the installation of a quality whole house dehumidifier may be necessary. Lancaster Plumbing, Heating & Cooling De-Humidification Systems can control the level of humidity within a room or home, regulating the air and providing you with improved air quality and protection from mold growth.
We are your Lancaster indoor air quality experts and can help you find the best dehumidifier for your home, whether you are dealing with indoor humidity or need to undergo mold remediation. Our team of professional air conditioning technicians can provide you with a complete whole house dehumidifier that will improve your indoor air quality by controlling the humidity within the entire building. Our technicians are highly trained and will install your equipment promptly and accurately so we can return your home environment to a healthy one as soon as possible. That is why we are the number one choice in Lancaster for De-Humidification Services.
Whole House De-humidification Systems offer these important advantages:
- Independent humidity control
- Improved comfort
- Prevents mold and mildew growth by maintaining 45% to 55% RH
- Control humidity to even lower levels, if desired
- Saves energy by maintaining comfort at higher set point temperatures
- Works in conjunction with the HVAC system
- No condensing lines or buckets of water to deal with
- Energy efficient
In any season, excess humidity in your Lancaster home can make for an uncomfortable indoor environment. Dampness, stickiness, and odors are just a few of the many symptoms associated with air that has too much moisture. Thankfully there is a solution: dehumidification systems. Unlike portable units, a whole house dehumidifier is installed in your home’s central heating and air conditioning system, and works to eliminate excess moisture in all rooms throughout your Lancaster home.
Whether you are interested in a whole house De-Humidification system or some other type of dehumidifier, you can count on the air conditioning experts at Lancaster Plumbing, Heating & Cooling to provide you with increase indoor air quality and home comfort levels.
Our Lancaster De-Humidification Experts Provide the Following Services
- Point of Use Dehumidifiers
- Whole Home Dehumidifiers
- De-Humidification Equipment Installation
- De-Humidification Equipment Repair
- Lancaster Plumbing & Heating Participates in Shop for a Cause
1. was proud to participate in the Lancaster/Hempfield Rotary Club’s “Shop for a Cause” event benefiting non-profits at Park City last Saturday. We co-sponsored the Girl Scouts of America with Veleska Jewelry! There were many non-profit organizations that attended. We even had a visit from the reigning Miss Neshaminy Valley who will be running for...Read More
- Is Your Lancaster Air Conditioning Broken? Here Are a Few Repair and Maintenance Tips
Air conditioning is an essential part of a Lancaster household or a business especially during the summer months. But prolonged use of the Lancaster air conditioning system will eventually lead to a few problems along the way. If your Lancaster air conditioner breaks down, it’s difficult to relax or work because of the stifling heat....Read More