Is It Time to Replace Your AC?
If you begin to notice signs that your air conditioner is on its last leg, now is the time to shop for a replacement. Our experienced Lancaster AC technicians can help you determine what type of AC is right for your home and choose a model that fits your needs. There are many benefits of an AC replacement, including savings on your monthly bills and increased energy efficiency.
A few signs that it’s time to replace your air conditioner include:
- Your AC is 10-15+ years old
- Your AC is constantly leaking
- Your AC is making weird noises
- Your AC is not producing cold air at all
- Your AC is not cooling evenly
- Your AC needs consistent repairs
- The coils of the AC are frozen
Selection & Installation of New Air Conditioners
Although it is uncommon, some older homes don’t have central air conditioning systems installed. If you have recently purchased a new property that does not have any air conditioner or you would like to install a different type, turn to our experienced team at Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical.
As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, our team has met the highest standards for superior skills, service, and a promise of 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- 10-Years Parts & Labor Warranties
- 0% Interest Free Financing Up To 60 Months
- Free In-Home Estimates
Products We Offer:
- Bryant Heat Pumps
- Bryant Air Conditioners
- Bryant Mini Splits
- Payne Heat Pumps
- Payne Air Conditioners
- Broan Mobile Home Equipmen