Today is the first day of fall! Many homeowners are now in the process
of shutting their air conditioners down for the season. Below are steps
on how to winterize your air conditioner.
1) Shut off the power to the air conditioner. Doing so will help you avoid
electrocution when you are working with the unit. It will also prevent
someone from turning on the air conditioner on in the winter.
2) Be sure to give your outdoor air conditioner a thorough cleaning. Wipe
off any dust or debris that is sitting on your A/C unit. That way, your
air conditioner will be debris free in the springtime.
3) Cover the air conditioning unit with a durable, weather resistant material.
A/C covers are usually $15-$30.
4) Periodically check on your A/C unit during the winter. If it snows,
be sure to remove the snow from your air conditioner.
Do you need service performed on your air conditioner? If you want to work
with the very best in the business, the answer is clear. Choose LPH Service
for your air conditioner needs. Call
(717) 207-9952 today to request service.