It is common knowledge that outdoor air can be filled with various air pollutants. However, many people would be shocked to learn that indoor air can be even worse for your health. It is shocking but true. Poor indoor air quality can be caused by inadequate ventilation, volatile organic compounds and dust. Below are some tips for improving the indoor air quality in your home.
- Open the windows and turn the exhaust fan on while cooking, cleaning or painting.
- Steer clear of products that contain harsh chemicals. Pick nontoxic products instead.
- Do not smoke or burn candles indoors.
- Replace your furnace filters as needed.
- Know the symptoms of poor indoor air quality: irritated eyes, sore throat, headaches and dizziness.
If you are interesting in improving the air quality in your home, turn to the professionals at Lancaster Plumbing, Heating and Cooling. We provide Lancaster residents with a fantastic selection of air quality control options. From a high powered "air scrubber" to top of the line air filters, we will keep your air clean by eliminating the problem at its source. Breathe easier and call Lancaster Plumbing, Heating & Cooling today at (717) 207-9952 for all your indoor air quality needs!
Web Source: http://www.cleanlink.com/news/article/Tips-To-Improving-Indoor-Air-Quality–17935#