5 Ways to Spruce Up Your Bathroom
Everyone uses their bathroom multiple times per day for multiple reasons. For a room that you use this often, shouldn’t you want it to be decorated to your liking? If remodeling isn’t in your budget, look to these ways so you can spruce up your bathroom.
- Baskets – Why not add decoration that doubles as extra storage? Adding a few baskets around your bathroom is the perfect way to store extra towels and toiletries. They can also add some decor if you choose to use a nice woven or metal material.
- Faucets – Having a normal sink, or even one that is outdated, can be boring and unattractive. Replace the faucets with ones that make the sink pop and stand out among everything else in the bathroom. You can also look for one that is a low-flow model to conserve water.
- Lighting – A bathroom should have multiple types of lighting. There needs to be a way for the bathroom to be fully lit as well as partially lit for a relaxed setting. Think about adding light fixtures that are the centerpiece of the room, such as chandeliers.
- Plants – Adding plants to any room in the house is a great way to liven it up. Certain plants will also help purify the air, increasing your indoor air quality. Bathrooms can also get a bit smelly, so it helps to have a constant, yet pleasant smell.
- Mirrors – If you have a smaller bathroom then look to add more, or bigger, mirrors to make it appear larger than it really is. Additional mirrors will also reflect more natural light from the windows to make it appear brighter. You can even add a custom trim to these mirrors to compliment other colors in your bathroom.
You don’t always have to open up your wallet in order to liven up your bathroom! When you decide to add some flare to your private quarters, remember to have your plumbing inspected and serviced first. To learn more, or to schedule an appointment with the plumbers at Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical, give us a call at (717) 207-8198.