Heating Maintenance & Tune-Ups in East Petersburg & Lancaster, PA
Prevent Costly Breakdowns & Save on Repair Costs
Imagine a cold Pennsylvania day with temperatures in the low 30s or 20s, and all you want to do is curl up at home with a book or favorite movie and enjoy the cozy heat.
But when you go to turn up the thermostat, you notice your heating system is either not on or not blowing hot air. This could be prevented with routine maintenance. Much like your car needs an oil change and inspection, your heating unit does too.
At Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical, we offer a heating system check and safety inspection to help prevent unexpected breakdowns and ensure your unit will provide ample heat to stay warm and cozy all winter.
Types of Heating Systems We Service
As a locally owned and family-operated heating company, we’ve been helping customers throughout the area since 1904. Our HVAC technicians have experience performing heating repairs and heating installations on many types of heating systems.
Our NATE-certified technicians can perform a system check and safety inspection on:
- Gas furnaces
- Gas boilers
- Oil furnaces
- Oil boilers
- Heat pumps
- Electric heat/radiators
- Geothermal systems
- Ductless mini-splits
- Mobile home furnaces
Why Is Heating Maintenance Important?
A properly working heating unit should provide enough heat to remain comfortable throughout the cold Pennsylvania winters. However, when your system no longer works, your comfort and safety are jeopardized.
When our NATE-certified heating technicians perform a system check and safety inspection, they’ll be able to detect any issues before they become a major problem.
Other advantages of our heating system checks include:
- Increased energy efficiency and lower utility bills
- Fewer and less costly repairs
- Decreased chances of an unexpected breakdown
- Reduced risk of carbon monoxide exposure
- Reduced risk of fire hazards or short-circuiting
- Extended equipment life span
In many instances, manufacturers require routine maintenance to uphold their warranty.
What Does a Heating System Check Involve?
At Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical, your comfort and safety are our priority. Our goal is 100% satisfaction.
During our heating system checks, we will:
- Check the vent system to ensure there are no leaks or blockages
- Examine the heat exchanger to ensure it’s not corroded or cracked; a damaged heat exchanger could release carbon monoxide
- Check and clean the blower motor and its components
- Check the blower motor
- Check the burner ignition
- Inspect the air intake grills to ensure there are no blockages
- Lubricate moving parts to reduce friction
- Tighten all electrical connections and make sure there’s no rust or corrosion
- Check for any flue obstructions
- Inspect the belts for signs of wear and tear
- Check and clean or replace the filter
- Check the fuel lines
No Breakdowns Guarantee When You Work With Lancaster Plumbing & Heating
When you schedule a routine system check and safety inspection with our Lancaster heating maintenance specialists, you can rest easy knowing you’ll never experience another unexpected breakdown — guaranteed.
Take advantage of our Service Partner Plans too, which includes thorough system checks. We’re also offering a $99 heating system check and safety inspection.