Hire Our Experienced Plumbers Today for Repairs & Replacements in York County
Are you tired of being hit with cold water when you step in the shower every morning? Are you frustrated that no matter how long you leave your sink on, the water just won’t turn hot? Then you should call Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical for water heater repair or replacement right away! Our Lancaster plumbers are experts when it comes to water heaters, and offer a wide variety of options guaranteed to benefit your plumbing system. We carry all the latest makes and models of equipment, and have the tools and technology necessary to perform comprehensive, energy-efficient service. For water heaters and all your other plumbing needs, you already know the experts to call. Contact our Lancaster County pros today to make cold showers a thing of the past.
Dial (717) 207-9952 to reach Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical now.
Why Isn’t My Water Heater Working?
Although there is no one thing that causes water heaters to malfunction, what is true in almost every case is that it’s better to call a plumber sooner rather than later. Waiting to deal with problems can end up leading to more damage, or even force you to install a new heater when your old one could’ve been repaired. On top of this, it’s also good to have your water heater checked as part of regular plumbing maintenance.
Contact us today for water heater service if:
- You are no longer getting enough hot water: A lack or absence of hot water is the first sign something is off with your water heater. There could be a range of problems affecting your equipment, but is your water is significantly less warm than it has been in the past, you should always call a plumber.
- You are getting too much hot water: The flipside of not getting enough hot water is getting too much. If your water is too hot, first check your thermostat settings to see if this might be affecting the temperature. If everything appears normal there, you should call a plumber for troubleshooting, as waiting to deal with this issue could lead to nasty burns and scalding.
- Your water heater is cracked or damaged: Cracks and other physical damage in your water heater can lead to leaks or problems with the unit’s components. These issues can seriously affect your water heater’s performance, and even force you to get a new one, and should therefore be addressed right away.
- Your water heater is experiencing electrical issues: Electrical issues are dangerous, not only because they can affect your water heater’s performance, but may also cause problems for your your larger electrical system. Call our Lancaster plumbers if your water hater is having electrical issues and protect your home against hazards like fires and sparking.
- Your water heater is emitting strange smells: If you find that your water heater is emitting a rotten egg smell, you may want to flush it out on your own. If that doesn’t solve the problem, you can call a professional to see if the system requires anode rod replacement.
- Your water heater is emitting strange noises: If your water is making banging or gurgling noises, it’s probably because there is loose sediment in the tank. A skilled plumber will be able to check the drain valve and see if this is the issue for you, or if you’re dealing with something more serious, like a pressure buildup.
- Your water is discolored: Discolored water is a sign that iron, copper, and other minerals may be dissolving in your tank. You can call for service to find out if this is because of something in your water supply, or if material from the tank itself is breaking down. If the latter ends up being true, you may need to have your water heater replaced.
Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical Does It All!
Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical is proud to be a full range plumbing and home service company. We have everything you need when it comes to water heater repairs, replacements, installations, and maintenance, including tankless water heater service. And with our money-saving specials and cost-effective financing options, you can always afford quality work from our Lancaster plumbing pros!
Customers have loved our family owned and operated business since 1904 because we offer:
- Quality Assurance
- Convenient Scheduling
- N.A.T.E. Certified Technicians
- Respect for You & Your Home
- A Highly Trained & Fully Licensed Team
- Drug-Tested & Background-Checked Employees
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Call Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical now at (717) 207-9952, or contact us anytime online.