Electrical Service You Can Trust in Lancaster, PA
Electrical Services in Lancaster
Providing York County Electricians for Your Home
Are you dealing with lighting or electrical issues in your home? Whether you have flickering lights or would like to upgrade your electrical panel, these are not projects you should take on yourself. All electrical work should be handled by our professionally trained and certified electricians in Lancaster PA.
At Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical, we have years of experience handling all types of electrical projects and can provide you with a solution that works for you.
Types of Electrical Work We Handle
Our experienced and friendly technicians can provide you with comprehensive residential electrical services. If you are in need of something simple like a new light fixture or you would like to replace your entire electrical system, we can do it all. Your safety and satisfaction as our customer are of utmost importance to us and everything we do is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Our electrician team can provide you with all types of electrical services, including:
- Generator installation
- Electrical repair
- Electrical installation
- Outlet and switches
- Ceiling fans
- Service panel upgrades
- Meter and service cable
- Exhaust fans
- Occupancy and vacancy sensors
- Whole-home surge protection
- Installation of whole-house exhaust
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Combination nightlights, switches, receptacles and GFCIs
5 Subtle Signs You Need An Electrician
1. Buzzing – While electricity does a ton of seemingly miraculous things, it’s supposed to do so silently. If you can hear your electrical appliances buzzing, contact the manufacturer. But if your electrical panel or lights are buzzing call in our Lancaster electrician.
2. A power brick attached to another – Even if you’re considering putting a power brick onto another, give us a call. This is a serious fire hazard and you just need another outlet so save yourself the trouble.
3. An electrical outlet that’s hot to the touch – Even if your outlet is warm, make sure to get it checked by a trained Lancaster electrician. You likely just need a rewiring service and your outlet should be back to normal.
4. A fuse box or one tripped circuit after another – Fuse boxes have been known to be unsafe for decades and if your circuit breaker keeps tripping then it’s possible you’re using too much electricity for your current electrical panel.
5. Flickering lights – When your electrical panel is spread too thin, it may be tough to notice. If your lights are flickering that’ll be one of the first signs that you need electrical panel replacement.
Cost-Saving Electrical Upgrades
With the latest innovations and technology coming out, there are a number of ways you can save on your electrical consumption and bills. For example, cost-saving light bulbs and appliances use less energy and therefore allow you to cut back. Our electricians in Lancaster PA can sit down with you to discuss the options we offer and allow you to make an informed decision that meets your consumption needs.
At Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical, we truly care about your satisfaction. Call us today at (717) 207-8198 to learn about our electrical services in Lancaster PA & the surrounding areas.