Drain & Sewer Inspection in East Petersburg & Lancaster, PA
What Is a Drain Inspection?
A drain inspection is when a technician evaluates your draining system to ensure everything is working properly within it.
It makes sure all transitions, all the way from the pipeline to the sewage systems, are flowing as they should. These inspections can be done in a variety of ways and prevent and diagnose drainage issues.
Call Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical at (717) 207-8198 to schedule a drain inspection in Lancaster, PA.
Does My Drain or Sewer Need To Be Inspected?
There are many reasons you may need to get a drain inspection in your home or business. It’s possible that you accidentally lost a piece of jewelry down the drain or your child threw something down the toilet and flushed it. A technician may be able to find the item and retrieve it for you during the inspection.
Perhaps your drains and pipes are very old and you want to ensure there are no issues with the drain. An inspection would also be a good idea if you’re remodeling your home to make sure your plumbing system can handle the remodel.
If your drains aren’t working as they should and you have problems such as frequent drain clogs, gurgling, bubbling, or bad odor, chances are there’s something wrong with your drainage system, and an inspection is needed to diagnose the issue.
Benefits of a Drain Inspection
There are many benefits of a drain inspection. They’re vital to prevent large issues such as back-ups, floods, or leaks, and can even be a matter of public health and safety if you run a business.
Drain inspections can:
- Locate and diagnose issues before they become too large or costly
- Fix the inconvenience of slow drainage and clogging
- Decrease the risk of pipelines and drainage systems being damaged
- Promote environmental safety
- Locate foreign objects
What Problems Can a Sewer Line Video Inspection Diagnose?
A drain camera inspection is a great tool we use to find issues in pipes and drains. In this method, a small fiber-optic pipe camera is attached to a flexible metal cable, which is fed down the sewer line. The technician can then see the inside of the pipe.
This type of diagnostic test is extremely helpful for scenarios such as:
- Finding grease buildup that’s causing clogs
- Locating any breaks, punctures, or corrosions
- Seeing if roots are intruding
- Inspecting sewer pipes
- Inspecting any misaligning pipes
- Locating foreign objects, such as anything that was flushed down the drain
- Identifying if there are any causes of concern for future problems
Trust Our Plumbing Experts for Your Drain Inspection Needs
There are many reasons why you should choose Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical for your drain inspection needs. We offer:
- High-quality materials that are guaranteed to last
- Background-checked, highly trained, and experienced technicians
- Upfront pricing
- Financing packages for every budget
- A family-owned, locally operated company in East Petersburg
These are just a few ways Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical sets itself apart from other plumbing companies.
Contact Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical for Sewer & Drain Inspection
If you suspect there’s an issue with your drain or plumbing systems, call our experts to diagnose and find solutions.
We have years of experience with drain inspections and guarantee you’ll be 100% satisfied with our services.