Health & Safety Protocols
We are committed to keeping you, your family, and our team healthy and safe.
Our Protocols for Service Calls
- Maintaining a recommended safe distance of at least 6′
- Frequent hand-washing and sanitization of tools, equipment, and truck
- Wearing fresh protective boot covers if entering a home
- When requested, employees wear face masks per CDC and PA Department of Health guidelines
- Employees follow CDC guidelines if sick or are COVID positive
- Contactless service is available upon request
- We also ask that if you are not feeling well or are exhibiting any symptoms related to COVID-19 that you kindly let us know so that we can help ensure the health and safety of our team members and other customers.
To help you stay well-informed, we’ve also provided some helpful answers to frequently asked questions about COVID-19 and your home’s plumbing, HVAC, and electrical systems.
Is there an air filtration system that can eliminate COVID-19?
Yes, we offer a whole-home air purification system that naturally deactivates the COVID-19 virus without the use of chemicals. Our team can install a high-output UVC lamp with enough microwatt intensity to your HVAC system to deactivate airborne viruses that pass through the HVAC system and improve overall indoor air quality. Call us to learn about our whole-home UVC air filtration system.
Is there anything else I can do at home to help protect myself and my family?
Yes, there are. Change your air filters regularly to prevent airborne particles from being recirculated around your home. To help with ventilation, open windows and use fans throughout your home to move fresh air in and let stale air out.
Do I need to worry about COVID-19 affecting my water supply?
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there is no evidence COVID-19 can be transmitted through your municipal water supply. However, if you’d like to protect your home further with an added filtration system to help you drink cleaner water (and stop relying on bottled water), please call us!