If you are on the hunt for the best HVAC company in central PA, you’ve found it. Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, & Electrical has been providing quality heating and air conditioning maintenance, repair, and installation services to the homeowners of Cumberland County for over 100 years. Our team of N.A.T.E. certified experts is committed to delivering fast, affordable HVAC services paired with our renowned 5-star customer care to every home we visit.
Heating & Cooling Services Performed By Certified Professionals
Since 1904, Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, & Electrical has been one of the leading HVAC companies in the Cumberland County area. All of our highly trained technicians are fully licensed and certified, as well as thoroughly drug and background-checked for your peace of mind.
Expert Heating Services
Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, & Electrical is proud to say we hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and offer the following heating services to meet your home climate needs
- Heating Repair Service: Our experienced HVAC specialists can perform quality repairs on any type of heating system from gas furnaces to geothermal systems. You can rest assured that whether you have a traditional oil boiler or a brand-new ductless mini-split system, our team can get your heater back up and running quickly and affordably.
- Heater Maintenance: Scheduling yearly maintenance for your HVAC unit is one of the most important things you can do to help prolong the life of your heating system. Our skilled technicians can perform a safety inspection and system check on all heating systems ranging from electric radiators to heat pumps and every type of unit in between.
- Heater Installations & Replacements: As a proud Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, we are pleased to offer 10-year warranties on parts and labor, free in-home estimates, and our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Our team of N.A.T.E. certified professionals can install both oil and natural gas heating systems, heat pumps, ductless heating systems, as well as gas and electric furnaces.
- Geothermal Heating: These energy-efficient heating systems use clean energy, have a longer life expectancy than traditional units, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Ductless Heating Systems: Ductless mini-split systems are a perfect fit for homes with additions where routing ductwork is impractical as well as older homes where heating is uneven.
Professional Cooling Services
Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, & Electrical is a trusted family-owned and operated HVAC company dedicated to keeping you and your family comfortable all year. We offer a variety of exceptional products from leading brands such as Bryant, Rheem, Air Temp, Bosch, Broan, Carrier, and Payne. Below are just some of the main air conditioning services we offer:
- Central Air: Central air conditioning systems are easier to operate, more energy efficient than window units, and can even improve the quality of the air inside your home.
- AC Repairs: Our highly skilled cooling specialists are experienced in repairing all makes and models of air conditioning units so you can be confident that your issue will be resolved quickly whether your problem is a clogged filter or a leaky system.
- AC Installation & Replacement: Whether you want to upgrade your current AC unit or have a brand new cooling system installed in a home that doesn’t have one, you can count on our reliable team of HVAC technicians to expertly handle both situations with speed and accuracy.
- Air Conditioner Maintenance: Keeping up on the annual maintenance for your air conditioning unit not only saves you money on your energy bills, finds and fixes minor problems before they become bigger, more expensive repairs, and help extend the life of your unit, it can also keep you compliant under manufacturers warranties that expect proof of yearly tune-ups.
- Ductless Cooling Systems: These energy-efficient systems are a popular alternative to traditional AC units because you can customize the temperatures in different rooms of your home based on usage and personal preference.
Breathe Easier With Our Indoor Air Quality Systems
At Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, & Electrical, we understand that the quality of the air you and your family breathe is more important now than ever. While your HVAC system can help reduce dust, pollen, and other airborne contaminants, you can increase the purity of the air inside your home with one of our indoor air quality systems. We currently offer a variety of excellent products including air filtration systems, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, and ultraviolet purifier systems.
The Dependable HVAC Company In Cumberland County
You can count on Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, & Electrical to keep your HVAC system in optimal condition so it can continue to provide reliable temperature control for you and your family. When you choose us for your heating and cooling needs, you will receive top quality HVAC services performed by expert professionals without breaking the bank. Give us a call to schedule an appointment with one of our heating and cooling specialists today.