Lancaster Heating Maintenance
Prevent Costly Breakdowns & Save On Repair Costs When You Call Our York County Heating Professionals
Imagine a cold Pennsylvania day with temperatures in the low 30s or 20s and all you want to do is curl up at home with a book and enjoy the heat inside your home. However, when you go to turn it on, it either doesn’t power up or it doesn’t blow hot air. This unfortunate event could be prevented with proper routine maintenance. Much like your car needs an oil change and inspection, your heating unit does too. At Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical, we offer a heating system check and safety inspection to help prevent unexpected breakdowns and to ensure your unit will provide you with ample heat to stay warm and cozy all winter long.
For heating maintenance in Lancaster, contact us by calling (717) 207-9952.
Types of Heating Systems We Service
As a family owned and operated company, we’ve been assisting customers throughout the area since 1904. Over the years, we’ve had experience working with numerous types of heating systems.
Our NATE certified technicians can perform a system check and safety inspection on:
- Gas furnace
- Gas boiler
- Oil furnace
- Oil boiler
- Heat pump
- Electric heat/radiators
Why Heating Maintenance Is So Important
A properly working heating unit should provide you with enough heat to remain comfortable throughout the cold Pennsylvania winters. However, when your system no longer works, your comfort and your safety are jeopardized. When our NATE certified Lancaster heating technicians perform a system check and safety inspection, they will be able to detect any issues before they become a major problem.
Other advantages of our heating system checks include:
- Increased energy efficiency and lower utility bills
- Fewer and less costly repairs
- Decreased chances of an unexpected breakdown
- Reduced risk of carbon monoxide exposure
- Reduced risk of fire hazards or short circuiting
- Extended equipment lifespan
In many instances, manufacturers require routine maintenance in order to uphold their warranty.
What Happens During a Heating System Check?
At Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical, your comfort and safety are our priority. Our goal is 100% satisfaction.
During our heating system checks, we will:
- Check the vent system to ensure there are no leaks or blockages
- Examine the heat exchanger to ensure it’s not corroded or cracked; a damaged heat exchanger could release carbon monoxide
- Check and clean the blower motor and its components
- Check the blower motor
- Check the burner ignition
- Inspect the air intake grills to ensure there are no blockages
- Lubricate moving parts to reduce friction
- Tighten all electrical connections and ensure there is no rust or corrosion
- Check for any flue obstructions
- Inspect the belts for signs of wear and tear
- Check and clean or replace the filter
- Check the fuel lines
We Offer a No Breakdowns Guarantee
When you schedule a routine system check and safety inspection with our Lancaster heating maintenance specialists, you can rest easy knowing you’ll never experience another unexpected breakdown—guaranteed. Be sure to take advantage of our Service Partner Plans too, which include thorough system checks. We’re also offering a $99 heating system check and safety inspection.