Types of Heating Systems We Service
As a locally owned and family-operated company, we’ve been assisting customers throughout the area since 1904. Our technicians have experience working with numerous types of heating systems.
Our NATE certified technicians can perform a system check and safety inspection on:
- Gas furnace
- Gas boiler
- Oil furnace
- Oil boiler
- Heat pump
- Electric heat/radiators
- Ductless mini-split
- Mobile home furnaces
Why Heating Maintenance Is So Important
A properly working heating unit should provide you with enough heat to remain comfortable throughout the cold Pennsylvania winters. However, when your system no longer works, your comfort and your safety are jeopardized. When our NATE-certified heating technicians perform a system check and safety inspection, they will be able to detect any issues before they become a major problem.
Other advantages of our heating system checks include:
- Increased energy efficiency and lower utility bills
- Fewer and less costly repairs
- Decreased chances of an unexpected breakdown
- Reduced risk of carbon monoxide exposure
- Reduced risk of fire hazards or short-circuiting
- Extended equipment lifespan
In many instances, manufacturers require routine maintenance in order to uphold their warranty.
What Happens During a Heating System Check?
At Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical, your comfort and safety are our priority. Our goal is 100% satisfaction.
During our heating system checks, we will:
- Check the vent system to ensure there are no leaks or blockages
- Examine the heat exchanger to ensure it’s not corroded or cracked; a damaged heat exchanger could release carbon monoxide
- Check and clean the blower motor and its components
- Check the blower motor
- Check the burner ignition
- Inspect the air intake grills to ensure there are no blockages
- Lubricate moving parts to reduce friction
- Tighten all electrical connections and ensure there is no rust or corrosion
- Check for any flue obstructions
- Inspect the belts for signs of wear and tear
- Check and clean or replace the filter
- Check the fuel lines
We Offer a No Breakdowns Guarantee
When you schedule a routine system check and safety inspection with our Lancaster heating maintenance specialists, you can rest easy knowing you’ll never experience another unexpected breakdown—guaranteed. Be sure to take advantage of our Service Partner Plans too, which include thorough system checks. We’re also offering a $99 heating system check and safety inspection.