Electric Water Heater Services in Lancaster County, PA
Lancaster’s Top-Rated Plumbing Company
Maintaining your water heater can prevent premature repairs, breakdowns, and early replacements.
With over a century of experience, Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical are industry specialists in the Lancaster County region. We are a second-generation family-owned and -operated, and our NATE-certified techs are background-checked, fully licensed, and insured.
Our water heater services include electric water heater installation and replacement, electric water heater maintenance, and electric water heater repair.
Electric Water Heater Repairs
Electric water heaters can last 8-15 years, while gas heaters average 10. Comprising nearly 17% of your energy costs, electric water heaters work strenuously and will eventually need repair.
If your water heater needs repair, our expert technicians will inspect your system and make recommendations and affordable repairs.
Signs your electric water heater needs repair include:
- Fluctuating water temperatures
- Leaking water heater
- Tank noises
- Hot water goes cold
Electric Water Heater Installation and Replacement
Your plumbing and hot water supply depend on an efficiently running water heater. However, older or neglected water heaters might need to be replaced.
Aging water heaters can become corroded from sediment and mineral buildup. Consider replacing your water heater if it is not producing adequate hot water, causes hard water, or your repair costs are 50% of the cost of a new water heater.
With impeccable service, we offer flexible financing and free estimates on replacements. We can help you find the perfect model that fits your space and budget.
The Benefits of an Electric Water Heater
While there are several different types of water heaters, most homes are wired for electric water heaters.
Electric water heaters have various benefits, including:
- Low costs, longevity, and convenience: Cheaper than gas, electric requires minimal home changes. With routine maintenance, they can last 15-20 years. Electric water heaters don’t need extra vents or pipes, so labor costs are significantly lower.
- Ventilation, efficiency, and operation: Electric water heaters heat faster than gas and don’t need complex ventilation and combustion processes. Electric can work with solar energy and renewable energy sources.
- Setup, availability, and safety: Electric water heaters don’t require gas lines from the main gas supply. There are no gas leaks to worry about, as electric grids power most homes.
Electric Water Heater Maintenance
Regular maintenance on your electric water heater offers several advantages. Let Lancaster Plumbing & Heating maximize your return on investment.
Benefits of water heater maintenance include:
- Maintain your warranty and lower costs: Routine service keeps your manufacturer’s warranty intact. Our credible plumbers can catch problems early and prevent future emergencies.
- Extend your water heater’s life span: Cleaning your system removes excess sediment and increases the unit’s longevity. With routine maintenance, some units can last 20+ years!
Schedule Electric Water Heater Service in Lancaster County
Electric water heaters are an excellent choice for your Pennsylvania home. Low cost and efficient, they have a long life span and are easy to maintain with annual maintenance. However, if you experience problems, let us know.
Founded in 1904 and based in East Petersburg, Lancaster Plumbing & Heating offers superior electric water heater solutions, and we service all makes and models.
- Convenient financing options
- No overtime charges
- Free estimates on replacement quotes
- Upfront pricing
- Specials & coupons
Read our reviews and see why other Lancaster County customers enjoy our dependable service!