HVAC Services in Lancaster, PA
Your Local HVAC Company Since 1904
Lancaster homeowners depend on their HVAC systems to keep their homes comfortable year-round.
Our NATE-certified technicians at Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical specialize in keeping your home’s heating and cooling systems running efficiently, no matter the season.
We’re licensed and insured, service all brands, and will never charge you for overtime, so you can depend on us to restore the comfort of your home with expert HVAC services.
Our Reliable AC Solutions
Humid air belongs outside. Our expert technicians offer air conditioning solutions that help you maintain a cool, humidity-free refuge indoors:
- AC maintenance: Just scheduling one AC maintenance appointment each year can help you prevent surprise, costly breakdowns.
- AC repair: Our team is prepared to handle any issue you have with your AC as part of our AC repair services.
- AC installation & replacement: We offer free estimates for replacements, and we frequently update our coupons page with relevant deals that help you save on AC installations and more.
- Ductless mini-splits: Installing a ductless mini-split is one of the best ways to save on your energy bills because it allows you more precise control of the temperature in each room.
Our Comprehensive Heating Services
When you need an expert you can count on to service your boiler, electric furnace, or gas furnace heating system, contact Lancaster Plumbing & Heating. We’ll send one of our NATE-certified, experienced technicians to provide the right heating repair.
Our team offers these heating services in Lancaster, PA:
- Heating installation: We’ll help you select a new heating system that works best for your home with our heating installations.
- Heating maintenance: Our experts recommend scheduling heating maintenance once a year to keep your system running safely.
- Heating replacement: New heating systems run more efficiently than ever before. We’ll offer you a free estimate for heating replacements that meet your needs.
Improve Your Home’s Energy Efficiency With a Heat Pump
You can save on your heating and cooling costs each year by replacing your current systems with a traditional heat pump or geothermal heat pump. Heat pumps transfer warm or cool air rather than create it, so they run more efficiently than other systems.
Our team offers a range of heat pump services to help you find the right system and keep it performing in top condition, including heat pump repair, replacement, installation, and maintenance.
Signs It’s Time To Replace Your HVAC System
Every homeowner wants to get the most out of the initial investment they made in their HVAC system, so it can be difficult to decide if you should keep repairing your unit or if it’s time for a replacement.
We recommend starting the search for an HVAC replacement when you notice:
- Repair costs are more than half the price of a new system
- The system is over 10 years old
- Poor or weak airflow
- Steady energy bill increases
- Consistently poor indoor air quality
- Odd smells and sounds come from the unit
Why Choose Lancaster Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical?
Whether your heating system has broken down or you’re comparing options for an AC replacement, our professionals can help. We offer upfront pricing, coupons for essential services, and convenient financing options, so you never have to wait to get the system or service you need.
Our NATE-certified, background-checked technicians receive ongoing training, so we’re confident we can provide an HVAC solution that fits your home’s needs and budget.