No one wishes for plumbing problems.They always seem to pop up at the most
inconvenient times. Luckily, some plumbing problems are preventable. Below
are some steps you can take to reduce the likelihood of plumbing problems
occurring in your home.
- Do not pour grease or other oils down the drain. Doing so increases the
probability of having a clog.
- Put a drain screen in the kitchen sink, the bathtub and shower drain. Drain
screens can prevent hair or soap scum from clogging your drains. Best
of all, they are usually very inexpensive!
- Do not use a chemical laden drain cleaners to clear a clogged drain. Instead,
periodically put baking soda down the sink and tub drains once a month.
- Installing a washing machine hose screen will prevent sediment from clogging
the washing machine. It can also increase the lifespan of your washing machine.
Have you encountered a plumbing problem in your home? Don’t panic.
Whether you have a leaky faucet or a busted water pipe, you can rely on
us for timely plumbing repairs. Call
(717) 207-9952 to request emergency service.